Thursday, May 1, 2014

Thing 17. Connecting to the Community

For this Thing, I downloaded Minnneapolis Skyway. Skyway is a pretty useful app. I don't use Skyways much (don't believe in them, despite the cold--they're street-front killers) so when I do, I sometimes get lost. I've ended up going down endless blank corridors, or mistakenly opened emergency-exit doors and once found myself in dank, deserted building where the staircase emptied into a funky alley with real live rats. Minneapolis Skyway hopefully puts a stop to that. It also allows you to search and browse for business and stores, as well as create favorites. A big caveat though: the app doesn't appear to be updated much. Search on Block E and it provides info on many businesses that have long flown the coop.

No comments:

Post a Comment